Makita P-52059 101 Piece General Purpose Accessory Set.
An indispensable Kit for the serious Tradesmen or the aspiring DIY enthusiast. Incorporates a wide range of assorted essentials for your everday working needs.
■Maklok quick change adaptor
■Plastic moulded case which holds Kit components in a tidy manner
■101 Assorted Pieces
6 x HSS Drill, Titanium Coated
5 x 150mm (L) Wood Flat Bit
24 x 25mm (L) Screwdriver Bits in 3pcs Plastic Holders
5 x Pozi: Pz0, Pz1, Pz2x2pcs, Pz3
5 x Phillips: Ph0, Ph1, Ph2x2pcs, Ph3
5 x Slotted: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7mm
5 x Star: Tt10, T15, T20, T25, T30
4 x Hex: 3, 4, 5, 6mm
33 x 50mm (L) Screwdriver Bits
10 x Pozi: Pz0x2pcs, Pz1x2pcs, Pz2x4pcs, Pz3x2pcs
8 x Phillips: Ph0x2pcs, Ph1x2pcs, Ph2x2pcs, Ph3x2pcs
5 x Star: T10, T15, T20, T25, T27
5 x Slotted: 3,4, 5, 6, 7mm
5 x Hex: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7mm
1 x Countersink
1 x MakLok Quick Change Adaptor
1 x 225mm (L) Flex Extension
1 x 80mm (L) Compact Screw Guide
3 x Drill Stopper Size: #6, #8, #10
1 x Bit Stopper
1 x Allen Key 2.5mm
6 x Brad Point Drill
3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10mm
6 x Masonry Drill
5, 5.5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13mm & 5/16″
10 x Hex 10pt Socket, Chrome Vanadium
2 x 50mm (L) Bit Adaptor
Hex -” Square Drive, Hex – 3/8″ Square
MAKITA P-52059 101 Piece General Purpose Accessory Set
A father in Georgia was arrested, jailed and charged with theft after he plugged his electric car into an exterior outlet at his son’s school for a quick charge totaling about five cents worth of “juice.” WXIA’s Doug Richards reports.
By Daniella Silva, NBC News
A Georgia man found himself in handcuffs after charging his electric car outside a middle school where his son was playing tennis in what police alleged was unlawful theft of county power worth roughly five cents.
Kaveh Kamooneh, of Decatur, said he was attending a Saturday morning tennis practice session for his 11-year-old son on Nov. 2 when he plugged in his electric car at a power outlet outside Chamblee Middle School.
Kamooneh, 50, said he was alarmed when, soon after, he saw a police officer inspecting his Nissan LEAF.
According to a report from the Chamblee Police Department, an officer responded to a called complaint of the white Nissan LEAF left parked and charging at the school. In the police report, the officer said he could not find the vehicle s owner but found the car doors unlocked and picked up a piece of mail on the car floor showing a Decatur address.
He told me he was going to arrest me for theft, Kamooneh said, who said he charged his car for roughly 20 minutes. Clean Cities Atlanta, an electric vehicle advocacy group, says that is roughly the equivalent of a nickel’s worth of electricity, WIXA in Atlanta reported1.
On Nov. 13, Kamooneh said he was met at his door by police, who handcuffed him and took him to the DeKalb County jail, where he was held for about 15 hours.
I quickly realized it was from the events that had happened 11 days back, he said. The officer did threaten that he would do that. I guess I didn t quite believe that he would go through with it.
Kamooneh was officially charged with theft by taking what the officer said was theft of power by not seeking permission from the DeKalb County School system to charge his car there, according to the police report.
Police said, according to the report, they met with Chamblee Middle School employees, who confirmed that Kamooneh was not authorized to plug his car into any school socket.
Sgt. Ernesto Ford of the of the Chamblee Police Department declined to discuss the incident further with NBC News, but told WXIA that Kamooneh broke the law. He stole something that wasn t his.
A theft is a theft, he added.
But Kamooneh said he believes he committed no crime. He said in his experience as an electric car driver, seeking permission was often an informal exchange and that he had never encountered a problem before.
Of course I agree that theft is theft, what I don t agree with is that every taking of something without permission is theft, he said, adding that there was no one at the school to ask permission from at the time.
The DeKalb County School District said in a statement that it has cooperated with the police investigation and will continue to do so.
- This Faithfull FAIPINKEY – Adjustable Pin Key for Angle Grinders is on page 496
Item Weight 0.195Kg
Faithfull Adjustable Pin Key for Angle Grinders FAIPINKEY
The Faithfull FAIPINKEY adjustable pin key is for use with locknuts on angle grinders when fitting or removing abrasive discs. It is a fully adjustable pin wrench from 15 to 52mm with a pin diameter 4mm. The stepped spanner handle can be used to undo nuts from 10 to 19mm.
The FAIPINKEY is an ideal replacement pin wrench for most angle grinders, bench grinders, mitre saws and circular saws.
Read the article:
Faithfull Adjustable Pin Key for Angle Grinders
Originally posted here:
Draper Expert 44986 Stainless Steel Hand Trowel with FSC-Certified Ash Handle
Find More Hand Products
- 8 Holzbohrer ø 2-8 mm
- 8 HSS Metallbohrer ø 2-6 mm
- 8 Steckschlüssel (5/6/7/8/9/10/11/13 mm)
- 13 Schrauberbits L = 50 mm
- PH ½/3
- PZ ½/2/3
- SL 4/6
- T 15/20/25/30
- 25 Schrauberbits L = 25 mm
- PH 0/1/2/3/3
- PZ 0/1/2/2/3/3
- SL 4/6/7
- HEX ¾/5/6
- T 10/15/20/25/30/40
- Adapter für Steckschlüssel
- Universalhalter, magnetisch
- Länge: ca. 25,9 cm
- Breite: ca. 24,3 cm
- Höhe: ca. 6,3 cm
- Gewicht: ca. 1,305 kg
- This Stanley STA197515 – Soft Bag 18in Wheeled is on page 1030
Item Weight 2.4Kg
Stanley Soft Bag 18in Wheeled STA197515
The Stanley STA 1-97-515 soft bag on wheels is 18 inches and made from a heavy-duty 600 denier fabric that resists cuts and scratches.
The bag has a rigid bulky structure design and removable dividers which are hardwearing, strong and durable. In addition, the extendable easy carriage handle makes it convenient to manoeuvre the bag.
The Stanley STA 1-97-515 soft bag has multiple internal and external pockets for maximum organisation and secure storage of small parts or personal items. It has easy access to tools and provides maximum organization including drill storage.
Originally posted here:
Stanley 197515 18-inch Soft Bag with Wheel
Find More Storage Products
Ground rent vs demurrage-detention is there a difference..??
This is a question from Siddhartha
What is ground rent , is it different from demurrage and detention ?and who will collect ground rent ?
Storage could occur under below conditions :
- On import full container(s) at the port or inland terminal while it is under the custody of the shipping line before the container is released to the importer..
- On import full container(s) at a customs bonded warehouse where the importer or customs have requested it to be moved for the purpose of inspection etc..
- On empty containers at an empty depot where the shipping line is storing it for the purpose of utilisation for exports, but due to overstock, or lack of space on board the ship or lack of exports they are forced to keep the boxes under storage..
- On export full containers at the port or inland terminal while it is under the custody of the shipping line before the container is shipped on board.. This could generally happen if the exporter has already moved the container into the port, but has some documentary or other issues to sort out before it is shipped.. By contrast very less containers go into storage over exports as compared to imports..
- On transhipment containers (full or empty) at the port while it is under the custody of the shipping line awaiting a connecting vessel..
- On containers that are detained by Govt. authorities like Customs, Health, Police etc..
Storage is charged and collected by the entity that is storing the container in their facility for the shipping line or the exporter or importer..
Demurrage and detention is charged by the shipping line in accordance with the number of free days offered and as per the tariff set by the shipping line..
Storage is charged by the port, inland terminal or shipping line in accordance with the number of free days offered and as per the tariff set by them..
To summarise :
- Storage amount charged by the entity storing the container (full or empty) till it moves out of the facility
- Demurrage amount charged by the shipping line from the time of expiry of free days till it is moved out of port or terminal for unpacking
- Detention amount charged by the shipping line from the time the full container is picked up till it is returned empty to the depot nominated by the shipping line
- Once returned, till it is reused, the empty container can incur storage at the depot
So its more or less like a circle of life..
Daudeen Freight Forwarding company is ranked second to none in designing logistics infrastructures which provides the best compromise between cost, speed and reliability, which has placed us among the leaders in the International express and logistics industry, specializing in providing innovative and customized solutions from a single source.
- Manage and control the relationship between freight services and your target audience.
- Organising and hosting of presentation and customer visit.
- Carryout marketing research and customer survey to assess demand, brand positioning and awareness.
- Generate and follow up on leads and prospect.
- Preparing and delivering marketing plans within key objectives.
- Involving key stakeholders for services at each stage of campaign, and reporting results once completed.
- Monitoring competitor activity and generating leads for freights services.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be target driven and a goal getter.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Familiar with the use of tools of trade in marketing like microsoft software, internet, social media and creative services.
- Usage of Freight and logistics softwares will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of Bsc/HND in a relevant Field.
- 3 years and above relevant experience.
- Experience in working in a flexible employee empowering environment.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
29 November, 2013