- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 supports transfer rates up to 5 Gbps – The actual transmission speed is limited by the setting of the device connected; Backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1.
- Plug and play. Supports hot swapping. No install driver needed.
- 4 USB 3.0 ports with built-in surge protector; Smart chip power management allows devices to communicate idle states and latency tolerance for progressively lower power states and subsequently increased performance and power efficiency.
- LED indicators display the status of DC power supply and USB connections.
- Ship next business day! 24 * 7 Email Support! Free Lifetime Technical Support and 18 Months Manufacturer Warranty from Uspeed.
This SuperSpeed 4-port hub delivers convenient connection access for USB 3.0 fans. Equipped with both a 12V 2A adapter and built-in surge protection. Its sleek, compact design and high performance make this Uspeed hub an excellent companion for busy techies on the go.
Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OS
* Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 users may experience unstable connections due to microchip incompatibility. Where possible, we recommend upgrading your OS X to Mountain Lion 10.8.2 or later.
If you encounter other performance concerns, please contact our customer support with your operating system information. We can then provide guidance on how to upgrade your hub’s microchip firmware.
1 USB 3.0 4-port Hub, 1 12V 2A Power Adapter, 1 USB 3.0 Cable (3 feet), 1 User Manual
Usage Alert for Power Users
* To ensure a stable connection, the connected devices must not exceed a combined current of 3.4A. This is especially important for any devices with high power requirements such as “self-powered” hard drives which draw power from the USB port. We recommend that you avoid simultaneously connecting four or more of such “self-powered” devices.
* This hub is not designed to serve as a standalone charger and will not charge an iPad tablet or any other device with non-standard charge requirements.
* 2.4Ghz wireless devices, such as wireless keyboard and mouse adapters, may not work in close proximity to USB 3.0 devices or hubs. Connecting to a USB 2.0 port is recommended.
* Apple now provides an official update for MacBook Air and MacBook Pro computers purchased in June 2012. This update improves USB 3.0 performance and compatibility and can be downloaded from the official Apple website as “MacBook Air and MacBook Pro Update 2.0″.