- Features Product size: 75 x 30 x 152cm
- Load capacity: 150kgs per each layer, 750kgs totally
- Powder coating for support beams Double rivet fixing system
- Steel thickness: 1.2mm Easy to change each layer’s height
- MDF boards: 9mm thickness Assembly is easy and quickly
5 TIER BOLTLESS SHELVING UNIT STORAGE RACKING SHELVES HEAVY DUTY STEEL FRAME
Product size: 75 x 30 x 152cm
Load capacity: 150kgs per each layer, 750kgs totally
Powder coating for support beams
Double rivet fixing system
Steel thickness: 1.2mm
Easy to change each layer’s height
MDF boards: 9mm thickness
The sturdy steel construction and unparalleled stability
With four feet protector
Assembly is easy and quickly
Ribbed beam design for stronger
Find More Storage Products
It must be something that others drivers can only imagine, a trailer that you can truly tip yourself
Turn up where ever and just get on and tip, no waiting for a forklift, no waiting for loading bays or for the truck in front to move, just find your space an start unloading
This trailer is know as a recovery trailer in the business, although HC Wilson do utilise its capabilities to do specialised jobs, such as this
You have a specially built trailer that is destined for a customer in Australia and its not designed to run on UK roads and you don’t want it to run on UK roads you need some one who can load and deliver said trailer
Bring in a semi low loader trailer with a hydraulic fold neck and Robert is your mothers brother
As clearly displayed by HC Wilson’s top subbie MW Tasker (p.s
displayed on this occasion by a rather splendid R560 V8 Scania!)
1) Trailer dropped and after pressing the button the neck folds flat to the ground creating a very handy loading ramp
2) Reverse tractor unit up the “loading ramp”
Adjust tractor unit front and rear suspension and hook up to the Ozzie tanker
3) Drive carefully off the fold neck and Voila! Unloaded easily and with no sign of the usual loading bay jobs worth who is there just to make your day!! As it goes I think the outfit looks pretty dam cool! I can see Tasker pulling this along the dusty highways and byways of Oz
The only bugger being its only one trailer, i’m not sure if there is a tow hitch to fit a 2nd trailer which would be more Taskers thing!
Find More Storage Products
Dunedin firefighters tend to a fire which damaged a truck carrying refrigerated goods near Pigeon Flat on Wednesday night. Photo by Amy van den Ouden.
A Christchurch-based truck driver must be wondering what is next after the truck and trailer unit he was driving caught fire near Dunedin on Wednesday night, less than a week after the engine of another truck he was driving blew up.
Late last week, the owner-driver was hauling refrigerated goods for Halls Refrigerated Transport when the side of the engine blew out.
Halls depot supervisor John Warburton said the driver, who did not want to be named, had ordered a replacement – a new truck – which was due to arrive early next month.
The burnt out tractor unit. Photo by Stephen Jaquiery.
In the meantime, he hired a Volvo truck so he could continue his work for Halls, Mr Warburton said.
While it was hauling a B train on the Northern Motorway about 10.20pm on Wednesday, the truck caught fire and the driver had to abandon the vehicle at Pigeon Flat.
The driver was not injured, but the truck was extensively damaged.
Dunedin City fire station Deputy Chief Fire Officer Trevor Tilyard believed the fire might have been caused by a mechanical fault in the truck’s turbo-charger.
Mr Warburton said it was not known whether the driver would tempt fate and hire another truck, or if he would just wait for his new one to arrive.
- 3x units each measuring 76H x 600W x 68D mm
- 3 off Model A – 9 compartment units
- Rounded ergonomic handles and large label holders
- Suitable for the storage of all your small parts and accessories
- Suitable for use in your workshop, garage or van (transit bars are included to prevent drawers opening in transit)
Modular drawer storage cabinets made of shockproof thermoplastic resin, with tilting pull-open drawers, rounded ergonomic handle and large label holder. Suitable for the storage of all your small parts and accessories. The units can be used individually, clipped together or can easily be mounted on a wall or any flat vertical surface. Transit bars are included, which prevent the drawers from opening during transit. The drawer storage cabinets are available in five different sizes. This listing is for 3x Model A (9 compartment) units.
List Price: £32.00
Related Storage Products
- for All Canon EOS series Reflex
- With the Speedlite 430EX II flash by Canon, poor lighting won’t be an obstacle to taking great shots
- This powerful flash adjusts your lighting in any setting
- With a guide number of 43, Speedlite 430EX II’s reflector allows wide-angle coverage to 14mm
- Its wireless remote capability lets you vary your lighting and shots
List Price: £299.99
More 24v Products